Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick Headphones















































~Sof
So Shea has these wicked!!! headphones that I had to use for the photoshoot. When you listen to music with these things it's like a huge speaker system right at your ears. Great when you're playing Benny Benassi, which I was listening to at the time when we were taking photos. She also took the pictures, always turn out Ahhmazing! Yes and I finally got a pair of python heels! And I got an outfit for the concert tomorrow and made four new necklaces which I'll have to make a post out of. I couldn't sleep again! So now I just go crazy making things. Eh If we lived together we definetly would get little sleep. lol KK One more month of school and we'll see! I recommend going to Target!! Oh my goodness Sof I went crazy! They have the Mqueen collection and new dresses, shoes, all too many choices. I want to go back and get three more things for sure. But that's where I got the dress for tomorrow's concert!
Self made Dream Catcher Earring, Hollister Pants and Scarf, Kohls Belt, Fossil Watch, Target Multi Colored Beaded Bracelet, Target Python Heels, Studded Wooden Bangles, and Mom's Stone and Wooden Beaded Bracelets, Shea's Sony Headphones
~Dan

2 comments:

  1. love your style and creativity! keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goth Glam and now Sudent professional! What a crazy eclectic mix. You carry it off A-mazingly!

    ReplyDelete