Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Quick Autobio



Hey Dan! and all our readers...


We decided to include some autobiographical info along with some other things. I was born in Caguas, Puerto Rico and after many moves ended up in Tampa, FL. I went to Villa Madonna my sixth grade year and Dani had just left Villa to attend a different school. Our middle school years, we had heard about eachother, but never actually met. It turned out that we would be attending the same high school, so naturally, we became friends. I would say that Senior year was the highlight for both of us, well along with some definate downsides. Anyway, we talked about doing something with fashion that entire year, brainstorming about a number of possibilities. Dani is definately talented when it comes to putting things together and anticipating trends, so it was no surprise that she would choose a career path involving fashion. I, however, decided to attend Smith College and am currently a Studio Art Major. I'de love to do something with fashion photography, but I definately haven't made a decision about that yet. That's all for now...I can get in depth about Senior Year but I dont think I'm ready to relive all of those memories....which reminds me, Dani I need to talk to you about photo ideas...
(Top photo is of me in Puerto Rico....what a lil' hipster! The photo below is one I took when I was in Europe. That's a town in Austria.)

1 comment:

  1. Cutest bio Sof! I think we should work together when we get older as well! You be the killer photographer and I'll be the stylist.. yea.. The picture of the Austraian street is fabulous.
    ~dan

    ReplyDelete