Monday, March 23, 2009

Backwards




~Sof
So I still can't believe that the Ting Tings are coming here. Definetly going to see them and try to get a photo or signing! I'll try to get two one for you as well!! Since I had Aaron De Mey on my mind this morning I went for the goth glam alittle. I wore the black lipstick and had subtle foundation and blush. Caiti hated it. lol But I got lots of compliments from others. haha Anywayz got to go make a shirt now! L<3ve.
Urban Outfitters purse, Handmade glove, I.N. San Francisco black sweater, altered jeans, Xhilartion top adn scarf/belt, and Mossimo heels, Jewel ring made by uknown lady in Tampa.
~Dan

3 comments:

  1. You pull goth glam off nicely. Love the gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photo! Very unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the black lace layered over the bright pink. You look fabulous

    ReplyDelete