Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lonely feet no more

~Sof
I want these shoes
Lalita by Promise $35
I almost got these

In love with Christian Lacroix-studded, metallic leather
Furge by Bumper $30
I loved these too


I almost got these but they had none in my size!! Oh well, happened for a reason, right...? lol or I just might get them a size bigger.. I'm still contimplating.

Camp by Bumper $ 35

Alright when we get together soon we are altering like crazy and I ADORE THIS shoe so what I think I'm going to do is alter one of my heels I rarely wear. So bring shoes and what ever you want altered when we hangout, I have loads of things and if we need more Joann and Michaels isn't far.

Balenciaga heel






~dan


2 comments:

  1. I love the Christian Lacroix pumps. I got these studs from studandspikes.com that im going to alter some heels, boots, among other things. I have to wait until i get back home though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea...ive been watching some 70s movies...aka jesus christ super star...and ive got some inspiration from it...ill take a pic and post it sooon....

    ReplyDelete