Monday, March 2, 2009

Miss Match Fever


~Sof
So today I had my big fashion test where we had an hour to make a sample that we were not aware of yet. The students before my set time came out of the lab room and kept telling my friends and I "good luck" and said it was so hard that no one finished. So we all were slightly nervous after that. However, I made a shirt with a collor and darts and tucks and what not. I finished 15 minutes early! I did not follow their directions though, I think that is why I got done early. I did everything right and correctly, it was the directions that killed everyone because they were hard to process. I am so happy it is over with and it looked tremendously cute! Hope your classes are going well.
~Love Dan
Urban Outfitters dress, Forever twenty one cardigan, antique pin, Societe Honoraire de Francais pin, and vintage pin, pearls, and a belt

3 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! It must not be cold where you are. I can't wear short sleeves till May at the soonest :) Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wearing the French pin! I am so proud of you, Dani. This blog is creative and the fashion is really good...Congratulations to you and to 'Sof'! Je t'embrasse,
    Madame Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup Madame Baker. I try to put in a little something of French all the time. If I ever work there for fashion I will be sure to invite you!
    Je t'embrasse
    ~Dani

    ReplyDelete