Friday, March 13, 2009

Shoes Shoes and More Shoes

~Sof

All time favorite! I love em! The before picture on top followed by the finished result. Just and ordinary brown wedge and I added type writer keys to with feathers inside that spell out Dead Funk. Then a silver bird was put on the side.




These heels were hideous before hand and I never wore them out. So I painted over the ugly pattern, and the bow, that corrupted it with a deep black, metallic gold, greenish blue, and pink. I added the black ties to fit around my ankle and finished it with gold beads. I could not find the before picture of this so here's just the after. Hope you all like!

Here's the after shot and below it is the before. For these I wanted them to be more simple but go for the Marie Antoinette look but not overdoing it. All I did was add the lace and the beads!


~Dan

4 comments:

  1. I just love the choice of feathers and birds on the brown shoes, and the lace is rocking the granny shoes! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted Shoes! Why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are out of this world. How creative
    and awesome are they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are awesome and creative. A job well done,

    ReplyDelete