Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Garden Port

















~Sof
It was a beautiful day today. The sun was shining brightly and the sky was a perfect hue of blue. Since I know your world is lacking some of the Florida sunshine and foilage, I thought I would share with you until you get here on thursday!
As you all can see I let my hairdresser go wild with the scissors today and bring back my fauxhawk for summer. For any of you who ever travel to the Tampa area and want a killer cut IT'S a must to visit Kathy at Hair Perfections. She can do amazing things with anyone's hair. She is the only person I trust to cut my hair and not to mention she is always rocking a sweet outfit!
These pictures were taken in my neighbors back yard. He has an exquisite sense of flora and fauna and is meticulously refurbishing an historical house. He does with houses and yards what Sof and I do with fashion.
Urban Outfitters hat and scarf, Forever 21 dress, Charlotte Russe knee high leg warmers, and boots unknown
<3 Dan
<3>

1 comment:

  1. These pictures just litght up the screen. They are vibrant and the outfit is great!

    ReplyDelete