Monday, March 16, 2009

Pink Fierce






















~ Sof
Hannah my suite mate thought of the title and I loved it! Shea my other suite mate took the pictures which turned out so great. I love taking pictures with her because she has cool ideas and take good photos. I started making my skirt piece for my fashion class and met another student in my class who is holding a fashion show in October and asked me to be the stylist and be a model and do the makeup!!!! Ahhh! I know I am so happy! It was fantastic. I have been looking around and thinking of where we can take pictures and have the perfect places in mind.
Urban Outfitters Tiger Shirt by The Beautiful Ones, Volil Lace Black Shirt, Doc Martin Boots, Waterproof Shorts, Black Leggings and Scarf unknown.

1 comment:

  1. Dan!!
    Holy moley i love these pics...ps. look up mac make-up on youtube and there should be many instructional videos about how mac does there make-up...i thought of you cuz you love playing with different shades and what not...you could also check makeupgeek.com?? idk if that works.

    ReplyDelete