Saturday, March 28, 2009

Neon Lights















Hey Dan Dan





Its been a crazy week but you already know that. I'm starting a fashion club at smith. It's called Fashion Politics. It's half discussion and half diy projects. The discussions of the fashion industry are about the controversies involving consumerism and materialism but also self expression and cultural movements. There are definately negatives and positives about the industry, and we should understand them. Anyway, my roomie, Emily Hardy, was truly inspired during this photo escapade. Her photos were creatively charged with a blend of perpective, movement, and lighting. Thank you so much Em for taking photos for me, you're the best. Hope you're having a fantastically amazing weekend!

(Vintage black/white rose print dress, self made lace skirt, studded belt, Roomie's necklace along with other vintage necklaces, my mum's bracelet, Joey Shoes)



-Sofia

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great!! You look wicked Sof!! It's awesome. But I have to say I am totally in love with the skirt!! yeaaa def
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete