Sunday, March 15, 2009

Old Ruins











Dear Dan!!!




I'm so glad you're back safetly!! I'm coming up there soon anyway!! So I was at my old house rummaging through my mum's things and I found some interesting stuff...this wig was amoung those things...and it was soo much fun wearing around the house.
love you!!
Sof
ps. Should we upload the pics from the our shoot 'cuz i the video i made is not the best quality. Let me know =$
(Spray-painted target shoes, mum's shorts, random athletic sweater, elvis watch, butterfly people bracelet, icing hat)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Lord Sof!! Sofia! I love this! It so so cool! The shoes!, wig, and shorts are so COOL! These pictures are great!!

    Yea I am going to upload the pictures that I changed and Say something along the lines of Dani's photo shoot view.

    You're the best! Love you

    <3 Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sitll can't get over this. I love the poses Sof.

    ~Dan

    ReplyDelete