Monday, April 13, 2009

Viv

~Sof



Vivienne Westwood is a miraculous, inventive, inspirational, designer. Obviously, I love her designs since I always talk about her but I am doing a music report creating cds for photo shoots and runway shows. I added Bow wow wow to the list, featured in Marie Antoinette. She partnered up with Malcolm McLaren who created the band to promote their business. She has three shops in London, Manchester, and one in Liverpool, Glasgow, New Castle, Leeds, and Nottingham and York. The Sex Pistols wore some of Vivienne Westwood's designs which really made her more famous and classified within the Punk style. Oh and omgsh I found the last picture and freaked out when I saw the guy wearing a sporran! Oh man it was cool. Good ole Scotish man. lol
~Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment