Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Ting Tings and Hot Tub concert









~Sof





I thought I told you this lol but I guess I haven't. The first three pictures on top with the women are part of a band called Hot Tub who is touring with the Ting Tings as an openning act. They were totally perfect for a band to start off the concert. It's made of three girls. One of the girls style is so crazy I loved it she has long brownish hair and such a rebellious musician style. She came up to me while she was singing and played with my fohawk while she was telling me that I was beautiful and to meet her after the concert. lol She tried getting me on stage but I didn't want to lose my spot SINCE I was right on stage the Entire concert! No lie. Caiti, Jon, and two gay guys beside let me have the spot of stage. It was incredible!!! I was right by the drums and the Ting Tings and the Hot Tub people were right on in front of me for most of the time! One of the girls from Hot Tub danced right in front of me and the gay guys. It was crazy! Then the Ting Tings were indescrible!! Seriously. The guy has a cool style and hers is so funky. I loved his shoes and her hat especially. They both came and sang and played right against me for most of the time and possed for my picture. Best concert. Their music sounded really well, like their songs. I met one the guy that tunes all the instruments for them he was really nice and his British accent was neat. That's about it. lol
xox Dan






2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! right when i was thinking about them!!! SHUT UP AND LET ME GOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that the way they thought of the specific guitar sound that they have in their songs is because she was teaching herself how to play and came up with the sound and loved it. I thought that was really cool.

    ReplyDelete