Thursday, April 9, 2009

I don't wanna


~Sof












So so so weather has been wish washy here. Never know when it'll rain or be cold or be hot! For my fashion class I'm working on a shirt that has a vintage floral pattern as the two center fronts with a solid peach color as the back piece. It's like the Urban Outfitters vest that I have. I actually don't think I am going to get a job this summer because my teacher and advisor said it would take a toll on the four classes I have to pass that I need to stay in my major. My teacher took these over a span of time and said it was difficult then. Basically, summer equals fashion class and projects, and altering, making and designing my own things with you and hanging out having fun! So it'll be a very artistic summer that, I think, will further immerse me in the realm of fashion. Hookayy, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have some Easter fun!!
Btw I got the bookbag that you see in the photos at a Celtic festival. I first saw it at a Scottish festival but didn't get it because it was too expensive but they lowered the price and omg I love it! It has a Celtic cross on it with the prettiest colors! They have the coolest stuff at these festivals!! My next big project is making one of the bags Scottish men wear, I believe they're called Sporrans. I absolutely am craving for one! So they are mostly exspensive because they're hand made of leather and fur with some sort of unique design or silver adding for a finish. I'll upload a few picutres on here.
Celtic Cross Bookbag, Handmade Key Ring, Stone Ring, Bear's Mom gave me this wicked silver arm band, Mudd Jean Shorts, Hollister Smokey Leggings, Purple Leggings, Dr Martin Boots, Caiti's Shirt, Floral Headband
xo Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment