Friday, April 10, 2009

Things that caugh my eye

~Sof


I really like the appearance of these two pieces from American Apparel but I'll just make them myself. The purple serve shorts are top drawer!! Eye catching and high waisted!


ohh la la, this green outfit hit the runway for Elise Overland's Fall 2009 collection, worn by Anna Schilling. I think the outfits that Green Envy wears from Batman are so striking! This reminded me of something she'd wear. I want it!!!! lol

I just adored the skirt on Balenciaga fall 2009. It was replicated a few times with different colored fabric.


I know these are old but ahh I wish the really had wearable shoes like this! Helen Red Richard shoes. Famous in Japan, I believe but I can't find to much information on them excpet I think the collection is in a museum at the time.


xo Dan

2 comments:

  1. omg sometimes i think we have the same BRAIN. I just bought a dress and tank from american apparel online store!!!!

    miss you!

    Love all of these things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just as usual we have such twin moments!! I actually went to Joanns two days ago and found the material of the shorts and the dress above. I LOVE THE FABRIC! omgsh it's heavenly. I'm going to make a bathing suit out of it.
    Miss you too!

    ~Dan

    ReplyDelete