Monday, May 18, 2009

MAXINE DILLON

MAXINE DILLON
Slouch Sleeve Jacket with diamond Pleat Pencil skirt
I L<3ve>
Slash Pocket Dress
This was another one of my favorites. The gathering around the pocket is freaken incredible! This design is so catchy and playful which can really go with so many different accessories.

This whole outfit rocks. The purple shorts just pop and the sweater gives me a British vibe which of course I think is awesome.

Motorcycle Vest with Tent Dress
I can't even begin to describe how much I like this dress. God I could totally picture so many edgy outfits this dress can do with just key accessories. I'd wear it all the time! I seriously am crazy for this one most of all! the openness in the front is just the right amount. It's a killer black dress! <3>



I stumbled across Maxine Dillon’s Myspace page and adored all the designs from the ready to wear fall collection to the spring collection. Currently in Los Angeles, Maxine Dillon’s new spring collection, I would say, has an edgy appearance yet, is classy and sophisticated for city life. The clothes are perfect for Florida weather and its’ funky style. You can catch an article about Maxine Dillon and her inspiration for her collection in my favorite magazine Nylon.


I definitely encourage all you funky fashionable people to look at the pieces on the websites and keep an eye out for Maxine Dillon because the clothes are absolutely fabulous!!!



<3>

1 comment:

  1. Great Collection! Love the pieces and know you would bring out the best in her!

    ReplyDelete